Wednesday, January 24, 2007

You know that feeling?

You know that feeling you get when you start a new work out program. . . .the one where you THINK you're easing in to it, when in all reality simply doing ANYTHING different isn't "easing" into it?

I started a new weight routine Monday. Today is Wednesday. I'm still sore. Yesterday I was so sore I could hardly walk. Today I skipped yoga because it hurts my muscles to even LAY DOWN. . . . . .I figured how in the WORLD am I going to stretch them into poses? Yeah, right.

Hopefully today is the worst day, and tomorrow will be better. I guess I should have incorporated lunges into my program sooner. . . . .obviously they're using muscles I'm not using. The body has GOT to be better tomorrow. . . . . .I hope. . . . .

1 comment:

Christine said...

You know the old saying...No PAIN, No gain!