Sunday, January 14, 2007

Another great day

Yet another great day of mountain biking. Went "down south" and joined the Local MoFo's for a nice little tour. Check out THIS GUY'S BLOG for pics.

Toured a few new trails. . . . got friendly with a tree or two. . . .almost died only once. Got some good laughs from the Northerners when I pedaled into a root or something. . . .thought I was a gonner. Thank God I have skills. . . . .I was able to save it as I ran with my bike (while I was still on it I might add), provide a nice entertaining show for those bringing up the rear. . . and I didn't even fall. Such talent.

Squirt was not in attendance today. . . . .something about "furniture shopping". I think she was frightened off by my highly developed technical skills yesterday. . . .

No comments: