Monday, January 15, 2007

It's COLD out there!

I think the snow makes it FEEL so much colder outside, don't you think?

It's a "recovery" week for me. . . .which means as much as I may WANT to ride my bike a LOT, and harder than I should, I need to scale back. Sometimes I have to remind myself that if I don't listen to my back, it will take me out of commission again. . .and I do NOT want that. So recovery it is!

Given the snow and the lower temps. . . .it's not a bad week for recovery. By next week the snow might be gone and the temps could be 50 again. Who knows! Stranger things have happened!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many, such as myself, are excited for some snow riding time. It makes me reminisce about the days when we use to have winter in Wisco. It's much better than soggy wet mush to ride in!

Dano said...

Funny how we get a dose of winter and its everybodys "recovery" week.

You were the third person to say that this week :)

Thats OK, I belive you.....

Christine said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA you guys are so funny.