Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday AGAIN?

Another full-filled weekend passes.

Friday - we played a few games with obscenely large cards. . . . .and actually played an uno-attack game that didn't last 4 hours.

Saturday - made my first serious attempt at riding the rollers. Only made it 10 minutes before my hands were killing me and my whole upper body was tired from holding it completely tense. Headed out to dinner w/most of "the misfits" (new label for ourselves), then saw what I considerd to be a terrible movie. If you like dark, dreary, depressing movies, then go see this one. That's the last time we let "the Prez" pick the movie.

Sunday - made it a whole 30 minutes on the rollers - yes, without even holding on to anything. Before you know it I'll be doing those no-handed, one-legged pedals. Can't wait. Then we ventured downtown to the Pabst to see Who's Line Is It Anyway (our Christmas present from CK). It was quite funny. I did take my camera, but of course left it in the car, so this is the only pic I got. Oh well, at least it's SOMETHING.


After the show we hiked through the snow to The Rock Bottom, where we stuffed our faces for dinner. A fun time was had by all. . . . . .or so it seemed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 days in a row on the rollers during the weekend? Don't you buck it up anymore and ride outside?

MTB Girl said...

No, I'm a wimp now. I'm enjoying the "easier" workouts on the trainer, in the warmth of my basement, watching my favorite TV shows. For now anyway. . . .

Dano said...

LIke I said...

Trainers (and rollers) are the devil!

They change the way you think, act and live.

Please stop before its too late!

MTB Girl said...

Don't worry DANO, I'm not the kind of person that changes for anyone (or anything). I'll fight them to the death. . . .