Thursday, May 11, 2006

What a beautiful morning

What a great day to wake up. I wish I could cancel all my appointments and stay curled up on the couch watching TV. Riding my trainer in the basement will be a real treat today. How exciting. I know we need the rain. . . .but do we need the high winds that are accompanying the rain today? And the cooler temperatures? Just knowing I won't see the sun all day has me depressed.

At least we were graced by the presence of a turkey strutting through our yard this morning. It was enjoying breakfast from our garden. We tried to snap a picture of it, but it didn't like the flash (since it's so freakin' dark outside). And of course the picture turned out to be of the window. . . . . .

I hope today only gets better. If it gets worse, I'm in BIG trouble.

No comments: