Monday, May 29, 2006

Off to Cedar Grove

What a day. We did a nice easy ride to Cedar Grove on the "inter-urban" trail leaving from SS Amy's house. 3 hours in the saddle. Kuddos to Kerri, who came along on her VERY first road ride (on a road bike). Even with platform pedals she kept up to that crazy SS Amy girl. Unbelievable. Might as well make your first ride a 3 hour tour! I was tired when we were done. . . . .I don't know how Kerri remained so chipper!

The best part of the ride (besides being with good friends & beautiful people) was when SS Amy and I did intervals and sprinted some guys who thought they could pass us. We flew by them like they weren't even moving. I think I even heard one of them moaning. Boys suck. Sweet. Of course they were just recreational. . . .but hey, we left them in our dust none-the-less.

More on the New Fane festivities & clean up tomorrow. Gotta rest the completely cramping hamstring caused by the pinched nerve in the back now. I think someone should take me out to pasture and shoot me. Nice. Hope it's better for Wausau.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't get anymore beautiful than SS Amy and MTBgirl!