Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pre-ride

Tomorrow's the big day. Alpine Valley. Last year I got a sweet start and had a very good finish, despite the fact I had a cold. This year I'm not in as good of shape, my quads were faking cramps on pre-ride and my pinched whatever-the-hell hurts a lot. Should be a fun time. Hopefully a combination of drugs and adrenalin will take me "to the top".

Here's the HILL TRAINING I've been lacking lately. SS Amy and I even did 2 laps to make sure we were ready. The trail was in great shape. . . . .the creek crossings were sweet. . . . .everything is good. Now if the rain would just wait ONE MORE DAY that would be sweet.

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

This rain won't matter at all.

Do you want a Vicodin?

Ronsta, said...

Pure adrenalin! Some of my best races were on 3 hours of sleep and a Mt. Dew & donuts breakfast. Good luck tomorrow.