Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tagged

Well, I guess I have been tagged. Thanks Regina. ;-)

Jobs I've held:

I babysat all through high school, does that count as a job? My parents wouldn't let me get a "real" job.
McDonalds - where I actually had my own set of keys and the code to the safe so I could open the place in the mornings since the manager was chronically late and I'm hardly EVER late.
Kohl's department store (before college in West Bend, during college in Fond du Lac).
A brief stint at a grocery store during college as a check out girl (barely remember that).
Several hospitals as a polysomnographic technologist (I basically watched people sleep - BORING).
and then Real Estate

Movies I can watch over and over again:

Zoolander, Ferris Bueller's Day off, Money Pit, Christmas Vacation & Elf (have most of those two memorized)

My guilty pleasures:

Cheese, cheese and more cheese.

Places I have lived:

York PA (born there)
Georgia (too young to remember where)
New Jersey (too young to remember where)
Rubicon WI
Hartford WI
Oshkosh WI
Campbellsport WI
West Bend WI

Shows I enjoy:

Alias (too bad they pulled it)
Seinfeld
South Park
Extreme Home Make Over
Funny stuff

Places I have been on vacation:

Atlanta GA (family lives there - Hi Kim!)
New Mexico
Most of the states (as a kid)
Jamacia
Cancun Mexico
Phoenix AZ
North Carolina (we go every Spring)
??

Favorite Foods:

Did I mention cheese??
Pizza, macc & cheese, Italian

Websites I visit Daily:

Most of the blogs I have linked (I pick my favorites when I have limited time)
MLS (multiple listing service - real estate stuff)
Various real estate pages to catch up on what's going on in the market
my real estate blog - http://www.brittanynigh.blogspot.com/ (I don't get there EVERY day)

Awards I've won:

Various sales awards at work, various medals for biking, in high school I was in orchestra & forensics and won many medals & awards (yeah, I know, I was a geek), Ummmm, that's all I can think at this moment.

Nicknames:

I don't really like being called "Britt", so no one calls me that. Girl is just about my only true nick name. . . .Bill calls me "babe" once in a while. . . .that's about it. Usually Bill and I are the ones who give everyone ELSE nicknames. :-)

I guess that's about it.

The only person I can think of to Tag is DANO (and maybe Gizmo, although I'm thinking his would be a short list). :-)

1 comment:

Dano said...

I have been tagged several times. But since its you who asked, will get it done by the end of this week.

Gizmo by Monday.

Be prepared.