Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hot Hot Hot

While it's only Wednesday, word is the temps are going to soar into the 90's again for the weekend, and the humidity will return in full force. That should make for an awesome Crystal Ridge.

Last night's ride at Beechwood was hard enough. My legs felt awesome. . . . .my lungs could hardly keep up. I had to stop at least 4 times to press the sweat out of my helmet because it was dripping in my eyes so badly. After 2 laps and 1:45, I was SO soaked it felt like my jersey & shorts just came out of the washing machine. I actually had to towel off my hair after the ride, it was so wet. Gross. Although the cookout & conversation afterwards was worth it all. Those burgers were a little piece of heaven.

I'd better work on replenishing the fluids today, that's for sure. We're looking at miserably hot temps & humidity for the weekend.

No comments: