Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I have what she has. . . . . .

I think I have what SHE has.

I got a massage today. My therapist digs deep. She specializes in neuromuscular therapy. She finds spots that are so deep and so sore I think I'm going to barf. It usually hurts for a day or so afterwards, but it's always better after that. I tend to get these HUGE knots in my shoulders and today she worked them out GOOD.

Now I've "run out of happy" and I'm ready for bed. Hopefully tomorrow will bring me less pain, more patience and more energy.

2 comments:

Dano said...

Whats with all the cats? Are they all yours? Why do they make all those funny faces? Do they always do that? What do they do besides making funny faces? Do they sleep a lot? If they do sleep a lot do they sleep making funny faces? If your sad when the cats make sad faces, are you then happy when they make happy faces? Do they sometimes make happy faces?

I have run out of questions (for now).

MTB Girl said...

Actually, I'm a dog person. And honestly, I don't even really LIKE cats.....I just seem to find a lot of silly pictures of them and I like humor. :-)

But DOGS rule. Sorry Amy.