Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another project at the HOME office

Although you wouldn't know it from looking at these pictures. . . . .I'm really NOT a slob. I'm also not a "neat freak", I'm somewhere in between (but I probably lean more towards neat freak).

When it comes to my home office, I've been a TOTAL slob lately and yesterday I couldn't handle it any longer. Between the rays of sun, my bike ride, and some "real" work, I FINALLY cleaned up the office turning it back into a place where you can set something and NOT lose it again.

Before
After


Aaaaahhhhh. Serenity now. . . . .once again.


One would think that sooner or later I'd run out of "projects". . . . . . .but seriously, does that EVER happen?
And yes, I did do "real work" yesterday as well. I spent a few hours at the office being productive, and I spent time showing houses as well.
One thing I've learned as I get older & wiser. . . . .as I've spent 11 1/2 years in this business. It's NOT about working HARDER, it's about working SMARTER. The sad thing is, I get just as much, if not MORE work done in less than 1/2 the time than most of the real estate agents I know because I work SMART. Perhaps it's because I work from home as much as I can, and USUALLY my dogs don't steal my precious time with silly things like gossip? Or maybe it's because I have more important things to do than sit and chit chat. . . . . .like RIDE MY BIKE.

6 comments:

Dano said...

Seems you and me keep the same work schedule....

Regina said...

I'm so jealous that you can work from home!

Christine said...

You want to come and do my office :-) That has been on my to do list for the last year.

bmxmtbfam said...

Is that room first webber orange

MTB Girl said...

Orange is my FAVORITE color you know. :-)

joeyTWOwheels said...

It's nice that you get both worlds - work from home and the link to a company. Too much of one or the other is quite the bummer.