Friday, August 18, 2006

Time for other things

This "down" time has given me the opportunity to catch up on a few other things. . . . .besides trying to piece together several real estate transactions that are hanging by a thread.

I've finally just about completed the living room project. I started back in January. . . .painting the living room portion, but not the bar area. This week I finished that. Now I just have to put the 58 bottles of alcohol back into the bar (I swear there must be that many) and put the light switch covers back on and we're good to go.

Then it's time to tackle the laundry room. . . . . . .

Aren't home improvement projects so much fun? It seems you finish one and then there' s always another, and another, and another. I think that's why we moved the last time. . .too much to do!

No comments: