Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Curses!

One of our administrative assistants quit today. Handed in her resignation and walked out the door. So much for giving notice. Tuesday is the day our AA's do all our ads, and she was "the ad girl". Fortunately for our office, I have helped in that department in the past and I'm just about the only person who knows how to do that stuff. So I got to step into her shoes and piece things together so we could "go on" with our real estate lives.

I was hoping to take some time to myself now that my nightmare transactions closed. . . . . . but now I'll be picking up the slack for her until we find a new person, on top of doing my full time job. It's a good thing I'm still not back to riding in full force . . . .BUT I'm getting there.

Today was my first day of PT. This therapist was good. She knew what she was talking about and thought it was pointless for me to see her 3 times a week when she could be teaching me this stuff and having me do it on my own. Sweet.

The general consensus is that I need to listen to my body and if it hurts, don't do it (at least right now). Seems with each passing day my disk gets a little stronger and with the PT, the chiropractor and the NMT, I'll soon be able to "climb" without my butt hurting again.

Although it probably won't be for Kewaskum. . . . .but who knows?? Anything can happen. :-)

No comments: