Tuesday, August 01, 2006

He's adorable

I had the privilege of seeing the Saroldi-Gonzalez baby today. What a cute one! I pulled out my camera to snap a shot or two, only to find out my battery was dead. Nice. So check out Tony's Blog for some new pics.

Francisco was awake when I got there, but he decided to grab a nap soon after that. . . .and that was the last time I got to see him "active".

Ulla looks as radiant as ever. Her feet are all ballooned up though. . . . .just like the time I used that stuff on my face and it got puffy. . . . .but she's still just as beautiful as ever.

And Tony was just beaming when he arrived and went right to little "Frankie" to pick him up and kiss him. Pretty easy to see the love there.

I snuck some Godiva sweets into mom. . . . . . because I believe she's entitled to a "treat" after squeezing out that 7lb, 5oz, 21 inch "cutie pie".

Congratulations again to Tony & Ulla. Soon we'll see Ulla out training again. . . . .pulling little Frankie behind her in the burley. . . . .then she'll come out of "retirement" to kick my butt in WORS again. I can't wait.

No comments: