Friday, August 04, 2006

Off to Calumet

Last race at Calumet this weekend. While last year was relatively good to me (8th overall in Sport). . . .usually Calumet isn't very kind to me. It's more of a "roadie" course. . . .one for those "in-shape" people who like less technical stuff. . . .NOT me. While I'll be sad I won't be able to race the LAST WORS race there (or so they say), I think I'll get over it.

And I'll DEFINITELY get over missing Devil's Head. I hate that one.

I hope to try riding again next weekend. We'll see how that goes, and figure it out from there. Until then. . . . . . .I'm still a cheerleader.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl!
Sorry you have to be a cheerleader instead of participating. But hey, everyone can use a little cheering, right? You'll be back on your bike in no time, wishing you could have a break! Andrew says "hi Bitney!"