Thursday, April 06, 2006

Under Fire

Well, I'm under fire to learn how to actually use my blog now. . . . .I'll have to see if the "wise one" will give me classes or something. . . . . .perhaps as I sit in North Carolina and ponder my mere existence I'll have time to learn coding. . . . .or maybe not.

Today's the day we pack it up. And pack it up is literally what I'm doing this morning. I don't think I've ever been LESS prepared for a vacation. I just started packing my stuff this morning and I still have 5 things left of my "work list" to wrap up before I hand over the reigns to Jerry.

So why am I taking the time to update you all this morning? Well, I have to keep my fans happy. Especially the ones out in Colorado. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when we're gone. I'm not "high-tech" like my fellow bloggers. . . . .I'll have to look for a coffee shop with Internet access. How sad.

The rain is supposed to be heading in here today. . . .I guess there's a crappy weekend on deck. Sorry friends. . . . .it's time to flee to the South. Warmer weather awaits. And those NC chicks need to see how a REAL mountain biker does it. That is why they call me MTB Girl. I figure as long as they don't haul me off in an ambulance at the race in Tsali it's a success.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those aren't waterfalls. This is a waterfall. click here

Mountaingoat said...

This blog is really starting to suck. Does NC have no internet connections?

MTB Girl said...

Internet? We're lucky they had electricity!