Tuesday, April 04, 2006

60's and 70's

I hear the temps in NC are in the 60's & 70's. I'll have to dig my shorts out! Poor Bill will have to rotate his closet and bring all his "summer attire" out before he can even start to pack. Not sure when he's gonna pack. . . . .we might just be hitting "China-mart" for new stuff for him on the way.

The system never fails. . . . .when one is ready to take a vacation is when everyone decides they need your assistance at work. Suddenly your buyers find houses, your sellers get offers and people come out of the woodwork that want to list their house. See, I keep telling Bill the secret to real estate is to just take a LOT of vacations!

I can't wait to park my behind next to a waterfall in NC. Do they even HAVE WATERFALLS in Colorado?!? NC rocks.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you have my site linked? Punk!

MTB Girl said...

I don't know how yet. Geeze, did you see the stupid bar at the top of my screen that I can't make go away?!? Cut me some slack! :-)

Anonymous said...

Why haven't you updated this blog yet? I keep seeing the same pictures over and over again. North Carolina looks as exciting as Illinois.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogoshpere.

MTB Girl said...

mountaingoat, when I get back, I promise to learn how to link you to my site. Of course I'll need to see MY link on YOURS first. . . .

And please return minigoat in one piece. Bill will be sad if he can't attempt to kick her butt in games anymore.