Monday, April 24, 2006

Stress?

I'm hoping today is a "less stressful" day. I'm waiting for the body to recover and for the mind to follow.

It's amazing how connected the body and mind are. When your body is feeling like a pile of poop it seems harder to stay on top of things, and stay positive.

To start the Monday out right, I'll just sip my Alterra coffee and enjoy the finer things in life. . . . .like posting to my blog so all my fans have something to read.

Happy Monday morning to you all. May your day be "peaceful" and may you have a great hair day.

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

No stress here. I am sipping some Alterra coffee after waking up from my two hour nap.

MTB Girl said...

I actually looked like this earlier in the day. . . .now I put my hair up in order to be presentable. . . . .Alterra coffee. . . .mmmmmm that sounds good. And a NAP sounds even better. Screw the man!