Monday, April 03, 2006

More Snow?

I woke up this morning to see large snow flakes falling from the sky. I thought to myself, isn't this APRIL?!? It was just in the 60's a few short days ago. Unbelievable.

Outside I can hear the wind blowing, I can see the trees bending with each gust of Mother Nature's blustery breath. With each howl of the wind I think spring is being blown further and further away.

Thankfully we'll be ditching this crazy weather state in a few days to head down south. In less than a week we'll be lining up on the start line against some of North Carolina's finest mountain bike racers. I can't wait to stomp them all. They'll see me fly by them and wonder "who's that girl?", and how can I be just like her?!? I can dream can't I?


Our home away-from-home awaits us.


Sweet.

No comments: