Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Floods, Floods, Floods

I don't WANT any more rain. How am I supposed to focus on my training when all the trails are under water?

I took the road bike (her name is Sydney) out yesterday. .. . . . .yeah, I think it had been a month since I had been on it. Looks like her and I will be getting to know each other again this month. I'd rather be on the dirt. . . . . but I'll take what I can get right now. Maybe I should take up kayaking?

Tonight is my last yoga class. That means next week I'll have the option of riding with my peeps at Beechwood. Yeah, if it's not under water.

Mt. Morris should be interesting. I guess it really can't get much worse than the Sport/Citizen race last year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmmm.... beechwood.

Regina said...

last year's mt. morris sucked, I still have nightmares.

amelia said...

ditto. if its as muddy as it was last year - i'm not racing.