Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm alive

Haven't done an update in a few days. . . . .not much to update about.

Tried a couple EASY mountain bike rides this week. . . . .while they could have gone worse, they also could have gone a lot better. This weekend will pose and interesting series of events. While I've got next to no training over the past 2 weeks, a marathon race will be rather challenging. On top of that. . . . .I'm not able to do hills very well yet. . . .thankfully it's a rather flat course.

BUT, I'm already registered. . . . .I've already paid. . . . . . so I might as well try, right?

After all, it's only a "bruise". It's not like I broke anything. Although sometimes it sure feels like I did. :-(

2 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

Just have a nice ride at a dog free park

Hauser said...

You'll be fine, perfect course to kick it back in gear, all is well and things are in great shape. See you all up here!