Monday, July 09, 2007

A better day

Yes, I'm having a better day today.

Sorry for the dump yesterday. I'm a "deep, emotional" type person and I usually keep all those emotions inside. Once in a while they just bust their way out, whether I want them to or not. THOSE are the days that are BAD to have a blog.

Yesterday allowed for some low key activities. Got some "errands" done, ate lunch at the Texas Roadhouse, watched the tour coverage (parts of it we watched 3 times), took a nap and other fun filled activities. I even painted my nails! I haven't done that in a LONG time.

Today has me catching up with a long list of things. . . . .some of which I've needed to do for weeks now, but never took the initiative. I'd like to cross this crap off my list once and for ALL.
I think I'll wait to try this. . . . . .although there are plenty of days when I feel like I'm ON this bike. . . .I think yesterday was one of them.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Dano said...

We both are "emo's"

Many times I type shit on my blog and when I read it back, hit the delete button.

Its touph to type a "happy" post when you feel like crap.

I have a bunch of goofy stuff saved and when I dont feel like posting, just toss that in to kill some time.

MTB Girl said...

I JUST learned what an "emo" was on Friday. Too funny. I guess I'm not up on all that stuff anymore. I'm getting TOO old.

velogrrl said...

The comments got me curious, so here's a site I just found called "what the heck is emo anyway?"

http://www.fourfa.com/