Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What a beautiful day - NOT

Wow, what fantastic weather we have today. I can hardly see the neighbor's house there's so much fog & rain. Don't we just LOVE Wisconsin weather??

Thank goodness it's recovery week. Between all the stuff going down at work, the packing pressure for vacation and the wonderful weather outside, it's comforting to know I don't need to worry about riding if I don't want to. I can just rest the "bod".

Our morning is off to a good start here at the Nigh household as we discovered our sump pump went out last night. Now if it wasn't raining cats and dogs today that might not be a problem. . . . .but since we're on the lower end of a hill and the crock is already almost full. . . . . a trip to Menard's to get a new one is definitely in order. Thankfully I got out of putting it in, since I'm already lookin' all nice for work this morning and it really needs to go in this morning yet. So that means the Captain has to go in late so we don't float away. . . . .and stay late so we don't have to eat macc & cheese. I guess that means no ride for him tonight.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!! ONE YEAR!!! That still cracks me up.

Off to solve the problems of the world. Well. . . . . .at least the "real estate problems" a few of my clients have in their lives. I'm going to have to be everyone's sunshine today. . . . . . or else they'll be crabby. It's ok. I can wear those shoes.

No comments: