Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Random Thoughts. . . . . . .

Looking through "old" pictures today. . . . just thinking.

Thinking about what a dork this guy is. . . . . .and how much fun I seem to have with him.
Thinking about how many pictures I have of this guy looking like a dork when he's not even drunk. . . . . . . . .

Thinking about how he married this chick who almost stayed behind on vacation to live in Tennessee.

Thinking about how cute these two are as "BFF's". . . . . .although they haven't talked since the trip. . . . . .

Thinking about my dog and how old she is. . . . .how much she loves our truck. . . . .and how little time she has left on this earth.

Thinking about this girl and how much I'm missing her while she's off having fun on "vacation".

Thinking of this girl and how she puts a smile on your face just being around her. . . . . .plus her clothes fit me (almost) which is an added bonus.

Thinking about why this snow man was drinking in my yard when I got back from vacation.

Thinking about how much fun I have with my cousin when I see her. . . . .and wishing I saw her more.

Thinking about this guy and how much fun he can be when he stops worrying about what everyone else is thinking and just has fun for himself.

These are just a few of the things running through my mind today.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How F'nnn GAY do you have to be to rip someone as anonymous. You my friend are a pussy, and if I knew who you were I would say it to your face.

If you have a problem with what someone did, fine. We all have our morals and judgments we live by. But at least man-up and don't hide like a little sissy-boy.

Coffee King (CK) said...

Of course, I'm with the Goat on this one. Everyone of us has made mistakes... Reveal yourself or be gone!

Girl - thanks for the thoughts :-)

Peace.

CK

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MTB Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spinninmud said...

Post it, post it, post it now, I missed it and I want to do some flamin.
its a slow day at work.

Anonymous said...

xxx