Sunday, April 22, 2007

Team Picture

Our team ride and picture were yesterday. Perfect weather. . . . .if not almost a little HOT.
A fun time seemed to be had by all. A bit more time to ride would have been nice. . . . .but sometimes when you get people together time just flies chatting and stuff.

Today offers up a road ride in solitude. No one's in for riding with me. . . .which is kind of sad because right now I'm needing the motivation of riding with others to be able to drag my butt to the bike. I guess we'll see how "self-motivating" I can be today. It's gonna be tough. . . . despite the beautiful day. For some strange reason I can think of 50 things I'd rather be doing today, than riding by myself. But if I don't ride. . . .I don't get better. . . . and I'll be "moody". Then I'll REALLY spend time alone.

Out.

No comments: