Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yoga

Captain and I have been incorporating yoga into our workouts now. It seems to be helping. Although I don't think ANYTHING can help on a day after a lower body workout. Contorting my body into some of those basic poses this morning at 6:00am seemed nearly impossible. My legs were SCREAMING at me. . . . . I hope no one else heard them.

After that class, I decided I'd take today as a recovery day. My legs aren't too keen about the possibility of a ride today. . . . .so I'll shift my days around and do today's workout tomorrow (I was going to take off tomorrow anyway).

In the mean time. . . . . . .I'll work on hydrating, restoring inner peace, and putting together another real estate transaction. Know anyone who might want to sell or buy real estate?? :-)

No comments: