Saturday, January 12, 2008

An ok day

The morning started off quite busy. Since I've been working a lot lately, I haven't had time to do the "routine" chores I usually do around the house, which left this morning for clean up of the house . . . . .getting ready for the party.

Captain and I managed to finish clean up, get to the grocery store and get things ready for the team party with just enough time to spare. Guests arrived, we hopped in the car and headed on out for our hike.
Glacial Blue was beautiful. The snow that had fallen in the morning made everything white and new. Since most aren't used to the pace of our hikes, we kept this one on the easier side and ended at about 1:20. Overall, still a good time.



Afterwards we headed home for some food, and our "team meeting". Introduced our new members, stuffed our faces, watched the Packers game, blew out some awesome raffle prizes and chilled out. Captain and I made the rounds and managed to spend a little time with everyone, which was an enjoyable experience. We've got a lot of really wonderful people on our team. . . . .and it was great to visit with them.

Then one by one people headed on home and the worst part of the evening began. It's always nice having people over. . . . . .but clean up is not my favorite thing. Thankfully with both Bill and I working at it we got it done rather quickly. That's a good thing, because I'LL be working all day tomorrow as well.

That's it for me. Time to retire for the evening.

1 comment:

Coffee King (CK) said...

Thanks for everything you did to prepare for and make this party so great!