Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Customer service problems again

Yesterday with a plumber, today with a lender.

To redeem my plumber's reputation, the gal who handles the phone calls there went out of her way to take care of the issue and see that a different plumber was assigned to the problem immediately. That plumber came directly there from another job and finished the job that day.

The sad thing is. . . .both issues are with the same transaction. This poor buyer is having to deal with every one's lack of customer service. But I'm on the search for someone who can help her at the 11th hour. And rest assured. . . .I'll find that person. Why? Because I do NOT suck at customer service. That's one thing I KNOW how to do (at least a hell of lot better than the people I've been encountering lately).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My own buy/sell experience, your own description of your issues and the current real estate environment...please see your January 25th post. Seriously start looking for new work...I'll do the same.

MTB Girl said...

Thanks Sugs. :-)

Usually I'm pretty happy at what I'm doing. However when I have to deal with other's incompetence, that's tough. Unfortunately, I believe I'll run into that no matter WHERE I'd go.

Anonymous said...

Looking for a good Plumber ? Why not call former Pedal Moraine rider Jay Zielinski , You know Karen's Husband.

bubba said...

I am not a plumber, but with the right pair of pants....I sure look like one.


Hey...just tryin' to help.