Friday, June 22, 2007

Paying the price

Decided to forgo the ride yesterday since my body was tired and instead focus some time on trail maintenance down at Glacial Blue. The trail was in need of some clipping so I fired up the Wonder Clippers and took them out.

While the Wonder Clippers are truly a wonder in terms of their ease in clipping ability. . . . .they're a tad bit heavier than I realized. 1 hour, 14 mosquito bites, and 2/3 a tank of gas later I felt like I had already been "gently nudged" by a train.

Today I realized the train ran me over and kept going. At least I can lift my arms today. . . . .but it's not easy. And the muscles in my back are so tight it's not even funny.

Guess I'll think twice before I do trail maintenance again.

1 comment:

Christine said...

When your all rested up you can come on over and help with the trails at Crystal ridge. :-)