Thursday, June 14, 2007

Look What I Got!

It's been a busy week!

Spent Sunday evening with the Squirt and "the Stunt Double" (aka "the wonder twins") for their birthday (which was Monday).



Can you tell them apart?


Sometimes I don't think they even look all that much alike anymore.


Monday went to Oshkosh to purchase a new vehicle, which I picked up TODAY.

Here she is. A Nissan Altima. I've only driven her a bit. . . .but I'm liking her so far!

Tuesday had Squirt and I spending the evening with Shooter & Tweak (aka "the Prez") along with some of Shooter's fam (Hi Peg!), viewing pictures of LOVEY Italy and planning our 2009 trip (wishful thinking).

Wednesday had me heading down "south" to do the time trial at Crystal Ridge with my peeps. I tried out the 80mm stem. . . .now I'm not sure if I like the 80 or the 90. My "meat" of my hands got kind of sore from the 80. . . . .then again Crystal Ridge is a place that makes one's hands sore no matter WHAT size your stem is. Squirt only managed to smoke me by about 2 and a half minutes each lap. . . .although I hear she's a slacker.

Today had me picking up the new vehicle. . . . .yes, BRAND new. First time I've EVER owned a new vehicle!

And tomorrow will have me rushing around to finish packing so we can leave EARLY (1:00ish) to head on up to Phillips. I'm so excited to race it this year. It's one of my favorite and last year I had to spectate. Yippee! :-)

I hope we're there in time to secure some "lake front" property.

See you there!

No comments: