Wednesday, May 09, 2007

OBC

Did the OBC ride tonight (Ozaukee Bicycle Club). Brought "the gun show" to town. Tore it up. . . . .hammered the hills. . . . .won all the hill sprints (oh, did I forget to mention we were "competing" on those hill sprints?). Felt great, which was a TOTAL 180 from last week's OBC ride. Last week maintaining 15mph was next to impossible. This week I felt like I was doing 15 up the hills!! (ok, little exaggeration there).

I guess there really is something to that whole "building your base bigger" theory. Perhaps I'll believe Chris Carmichael now.

FYI: We're doing a trail maintenance day out at New Fane Saturday if anyone is interested. We're getting the course for the 12 hour cleaned up from 9-11am, then doing a MTB ride & lunch afterwards. Come and have fun up in the NORTHERN Kettles.

No comments: