Thursday, May 03, 2007

Another one of those days. . . . . .

Well, the sun is shining, the temps are on the rise, Athena is on the hook calling me, but yet I'm having "another one of those days". My head is full of "stuff", my stress level is higher than it should be, my body feels like a pile of POO and the combination of all these wonderful things is putting me in a fantastic mood already.

So rather than complain. . . . . .or go too "deep". . . . let me use humor yet again to put a smile on the faces of my readers. . . . . . while I RUN. . . . .

Happy Thursday. And for those of you who have asked. . . .no, that deal did NOT close. Now we're waiting for a judge to talk to an attorney so I can go BACK to the bank and get it all approved again. Yeah. That's not gonna happen any time soon.

But that's ok because it looks like Randy the dog has bigger problems. . . . . .

3 comments:

Dano said...

:-)

Christine said...

I am having the same kinda day, I'll just have to take it out at the race this weekend. Hang in there

bmxmtbfam said...

Randy who?