Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The New Bottles Are IN!

Sweet. My new water bottles came today. Well, they're the same as the old ones. . . .I just ordered MORE of the larger size. Of course they're the GOOD ONES and they have my First Weber logo on them. . . . .the whole "Sell or Buy with Brittany Nigh" logo.

I'll have to take a pic and blog them for you. . . . .but right now they're out in the truck and I'm just too lazy to go out to the truck, pull one out, take a picture, come download the picture and paste it in here.

So if you're on the edge of your seat wondering what these things look like. . . . . .well, then you need to get a life!

Would you like one of these fine specialized, big mouth water bottles? Just catch me at one of the races and ask. I got them for all my peeps. Just give me a shout out.

I guess I'd better get my lazy buns to the gym before all the kids are there after school. Taking a little work break right now is a good idea anyway. The 2:00 sleepies will be setting in any minute!

7 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Hook a brotha up yo!

Christine said...

I need a life. Today's entertainment at work was surfing blogs.

Dano said...

I have 500 FAT KAT bottles in my garage. 2 sizes.

Trade?

bmxmtbfam said...

Did mark order them up or did you go through someone else.

Christine said...

Hey Dano, do you have any FAT KAT Vintage water bottles from 04? Mine is getting a bit tattered, it's the best water bottle one could ever have. It's like a blankie to me. I'd pay top dollar for one. Although, Trail Girl still has hers, and hers is in tip top shape, but I know she will not part with it. I would do anything for a new one.

MTB Girl said...

Kenny, I actually have my own "promotional" gal who ordered them for me.

Anonymous said...

I've gotta get me my own promo gal to give orders to!