Thursday, February 01, 2007

February already?

Can you believe it? It's already February. Where does the time go?

Well, I'm offically addicted to the Rollers. I have to tell you, an hour on the rollers goes by faster than 20 minutes on the trainer. I've also reached the conclusion it's more comfortable on my back. While I'm still not all that good at standing on the rollers. . . . .I've started to practice riding with no hands. It's actually EASIER than standing. Go figure.

This AM had me up at 5:15 again (that's early for me, I prefer to rise around 6:30-6:45) and off to the Y for a second day in a row. Got the weight workout out of the way. . . . later today I'll add the bike portion and I'll be all set.

I think I need an extra month before the WORS season though. . . not sure I'll be "ready". It is MY year you know. . . . . .the "year of Brittany". Life is a lot more fun when you put YOURSELF at the center of it, instead of everyone and everything else. Finally, I get it.

No comments: