Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snow, snow and more snow

While I'm enjoying the snow. . . .it seems crazy to be getting THIS MUCH SNOW at the end of February! After that gimps of nice weather last week. . . .the chance to get outside in some NICE weather and get an enjoyable ride in. . . . .it's hard to enjoy this "dumping" Mother Nature has given us.

I guess for now, I'll just have to curl up on the couch. . . .watch a movie. . . .and dream of better places to be.

Like this place.
With these people.


4 comments:

Christine said...

I bet you can't wait!

Coffee King (CK) said...

5 more weeks until NC. Kind of gives training a purpose right now when the snow is 2 feet deep.

Anonymous said...

What about me? Did you forget that you will be spending time with me as well? Where's my picture? The Sag driver is important, too. And what about Tiny? Where's his picture? Geez!

MTB Girl said...

How could I forget about YOU? I'll be sleeping with you. . . .