Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

A BIG birthday shout goes out to The General today.


We decided to visit Kewaskum WITHOUT the bikes for his birthday. . . . . .


Had to have some "hot chocolate". . . . . .

Some people didn't dress warm enough. . . . . .(boys just do NOT listen). . . . . .at least he went though. . . . . . . that's a BIG step. . . . . . .


Those darn "lazy eyes" again. . . . . . .

Yes, it does look like the hat I had in second grade. . . . . . .but it's NOT. . . . .don't judge me. . . . .you don't EVEN know me. . . . .at least I was warm.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

3 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

drunkin tubing, life is good

Anonymous said...

My husband has some great bedroom eyes, doesn't he?

MTB Girl said...

Yeah, once again I have to make a note that we weren't drunk. I guess some of us just do stupid stuff WITHOUT the influence of alcohol ALL the time. . .