Sunday, February 11, 2007

Deep thoughts??

You know, blogging really can be difficult. Some days, when I have SO much floating around in my mind, I just want to spill it all out in print to help me feel better. But who really wants to read that?

Then there's always the "censorship" issue, you don't want to upset anyone, or say anything you're not supposed to say. So instead you post something silly about your dog puking, or a funny cartoon or something distracting so everyone believes that everything is just fine. Because the world functions so much better when everyone is just fine.

Well, here you go.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh...screw em. If someone out there who reads this blog can't handle the fact that you may have an opinion other than their own, then maybe they shouldn't be reading this blog?

Dano said...

I know too much of what you are talking about. I get into trouble sometimes.

:-)

joeyTWOwheels said...

Blogging is all about you, so forget about what others think. Besides, so much can get mixed up in the translation of the writen word (insert discussion about people who take religious books and make what they want of their writings).