Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yeah, I suppose. . . .

I suppose I should update. I've been a slacker. Been riding my bike, but doing too many freaky night rides.

Wednesday was a night ride at Blue. . . .yard sales everywhere. 2 even had to ride back home after 43 minutes their yard sales were so bad. Thursday was a night ride at the Tosa trails. I had just about as much fun as I did on my very first night ride ever (Crystal Ridge night race last year). Won't be going back there any time soon (at night anyway - or at least WITH anyone). At least going HERE afterwards was a good time.

Friday night we hit the big town of Hartford to eat at the Mineshaft and go through the haunted house. My mom is a key player there, so she got us in without a wait. It was pretty good this year.


Saturday I did the girl's ride at the Kettles. I was too lazy to take pictures, so I stole this one from Super Fly.


It was a good time. The only time I've ridden with that many girls was during a race. It was fun to actually RIDE with people I race with. During a race, I don't usually get to see most of these girls. Only a couple mishaps there, a couple endos, a couple wipeouts. . . .I hit a tree that seemed to have come out of nowhere. . . .other than that, it was a good time.

Saturday night we had our peeps from North Carolina over along with a few others to visit.


Here's "Bustin" showing us some of his kung fu moves.

And then Sunday I had planned on racing cross. . . . .but things done always go as planned. I wasn't in tip top condition to race. . . .so I spectated. It was a good time. I witnessed The General break out his first cross race. . . . .and he did it in style. . . .as wonder woman.

I'm sure an even better picture will surface in the next couple days. I'll keep you posted.

And that wraps up the week. A good time with good friends. Gotta love those.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Nice pipes!