Thursday, October 04, 2007

Night Riding

I think I'm finally getting better at night rides. . . . .although I still seem to turn into a bumbling idiot once in a while (not a big stretch I know). Tonight we had a great turn out for a night ride down at Blue. I think it was THE most fun I've ever had on a night ride. The weather was awesome, the company was great, the food afterwards was heavenly. . . . .it was a spectacular night all around.

Now I just need to let the body recover for Sheboygan. Breathing is still hard as I feel like I'm totally out of shape (which I'm not), but such is life. I'll suck it up, hyperventilate with the fast girls (hopefully) and have a good time at my last Sport race before I move on to bigger and better things. All I can do is try my best. :-)

5 comments:

Christine said...

You will rock on Sunday no dobut about it!

Christine said...

can you tell I had a bit much to drink? I cna't spel

Great time once agin at he niz's

Regina said...

It's sad it'll be your last sport race, but next year it'll be fun to cheer you on in elite! Good luck this weekend, it should be fun. I'll be hyperventilating too.

Sarah Lukas said...

you better rock it out at sheboygan!! afterall, we are getting sunshine!

MTB Girl said...

I promise to give it every last ounce of what I've got. :-)