Monday, October 22, 2007

A Monday Night

Well. . . . .all my peeps were busy tonight, I didn't have a work out, and Captain prompted me to get off my butt instead of gluing myself to the TV. SO, we spent the evening in our basement getting things organized. We've lived here 4+ years now, and we have YET to set up the pool table and dartboard in the basement.

Well. . . . .we didn't get THAT far, but we (I) did do a reorganization of the TV/bike area for the winter. Bill also spent time organizing his section of the basement into a little "shop" and chasing our German Shepherd around with the vacuum (she HATES the vacuum).

Now we just need to take time to clean the carpeting down there (stinks like dogs) and plug the TV, VCR & DVD player in and we're set for "winter training". Another couple hours down there and we should be able to put the pool table together and find a home for the dart board.

Captain had a very good time and thought it was a lot of "fun" spending the evening that way. Me, not so much so. I'll be looking forward to tomorrow night when I can plop my ass on the couch after spin class and eat my ice cream while we watch the Biggest Loser. Now THAT is a good time.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one eating bad food and watching people lose weight!

bmxmtbfam said...

the gals on that show need to put shirts on at the weigh in