Sunday, March 04, 2007

FOR SALE!!

Well, my girl "Phoenix" is officially on the market.

She's a 2005 Trek Top Fuel 110, 17.5 frame. Click HERE to see her "measurements". For my "peeps" I'll cut you a deal. . . . .no paying sticker price for you. . . . . we'll make it sweeeeeeeet.
She's a BEAUTY! I wouldn't be parting with her if I didn't have a sweet new hook up. I've worked all the "bugs" out of her. . . .she doesn't even throw temper tantrums any more. . . .no worries of her launching you over the bars.

If you know anyone who's interested, let me know. She'll just be collecting dust now. . . . . .and she deserves SOOOOO much better than that. . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

Iguana said...

I'm looking for a FS MTB to race the 24/9.
She looks sexy to me, but is to big for me, I need something like 16 or 17.