Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Phillips

Our camping space was a LOT better for Phillips than it was for Kewaunee. We're movin' on up in the world. . . . .to LAKE FRONT property.


Beautiful sunsets. . . . . . .


And Phillips was good for the 35-39 age group of our team. CK and the Captain made it to the podium together. I think they're holding hands here. . . . .

And who are these punks? I guess it was a little dusty at Phillips. . . . .or something. . . . . .

I LOVE squirt's new hairdo. She's even HOTTER this way, don't ya think?

Can't wait till next year. Maybe the drive will get shorter. . . . .

2 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

Thanks again for the water bottle, I put it on your chair. I crashed into the 4 wheeler when they were helping a down rider, my luck.

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»