Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Moving Day

Today we moved to a new office.

Here's our OLD office. The one GOOD thing about it was that it was next to a liquor store. . . .

Here's our NEW office. Several years in the making. . . .intense searches for land to build a new building on. . . .delayed move-in dates from contractors. . . . .and FINALLY. . . . .a PROFESSIONAL building.

And here's my "work space". I was either really good, or really naughty because they stuck me in a cube all alone. The morning sun shines on me and I SWEAR it's 20 degrees hotter than everyone else's space. I've been told I can wear a swim suit if I want. . . . .


We weren't supposed to "personalize" our space TOO much. I did anyway. Gotta have those pictures. . . .I'm a visual one. See those kick a$$ flowers? Those are from Keith and Colleen. Thanks guys. They are perfect.

I'm calling it a day now. Off to change and perhaps watch some Super Week racing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTDAY devil woman!!!!

You are a HOT young babe, especially with those horns on! Why don't you ditch that guy of yours and I'll show you a good time!

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»