Sunday, July 16, 2006

Crystal Ridge

It sure was a HOT one. I did the VP thing today and I'm pretty sure I sweat just as much as I would have if I were racing. I was parked on the craters climb with absolutely no breeze and I'm fairly certain I sweat out a gallon or so. I did get a lot of compliments on my horns though. . . . . .several propositions, one guy even kissed me. It was hotter than "hell" today so it was only fitting.

Even with the high temps, I still missed racing. It was good to keep busy though and encourage all my friends and fellow teammates. I started the process of evening out my "biker" tan. . . . .I'll have to work on the shorts line yet.

Nice job to everyone out there today. And shame on the "expert guy" who took out my BFF. I'll be waiting at the bike rack at Phillips for you pal. Maybe I'll jump out from behind a bush and jam a stick in your wheel and see how you like being thrown off your bike. Rubbin's racin', but "throwing someone down" is just plain dirty.

3 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Who threw him down? Email me, I want to hear the gossip.

mountaingoat99@sbcglobal.net

Ronsta, said...

Thanks a TON for the water & support today.

BTW, biker tan is COOL!

bmxmtbfam said...

You were a life saver I had a piece of dirt in my eye the whole way through Alpha. With one good blast of water in the face it came out. Thanks oa ton from me and shelly

Kenny