Friday, July 28, 2006

Finally Friday

It's finally Friday. I've waited for this day all week. It means today is the day I can start "slowly" back on my bike. Yippee. My mountain bike (Phoenix) has been whimpering for a whole MONTH, poor thing. Today I'll get her out for a "test drive".

I though this article might be appropriate to read since I'll be attempting to get "back into shape" now. Isn't it interesting that they say bicycling is the worst exercise for your abs. . . .as it doesn't engage those muscles. Hhhmmm, they must have never mountain biked.

And one of the "tummy tips" they give is to have a cup or two of coffee to "get things moving". Is that why "CK" is so thin? Coffee??

Soon I'll look like this. . . . . . . . . .
Oh wait, I look like that now. . . . . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»