Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend Rides

Great weekend! I rode with "Single Speed" Amy on Saturday and we had a nice leisurely ride while poor Lori got sucked into the "boy's" world and had to ride long, and hard. Then then gang came over for dinner & games (my meatballs were somewhat dissapointing - sorry), and Kevin almost fell asleep at the table. I think Amy and I had a much better time.

Sunday was trainer time. . . . .I don't recommend the Aviator for a trainer ride. Bill and I couldn't stomach it after an hour and went to flipping channels. Thankfully we found The Naked Gun 33 1/2. Yeah, that's funny.

Rest day today. . . .back on the bike tomorrow. Race day is less than 5 weeks away. . . .Tsali, here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leisurely ride? Is that what you call hill sprints for an two hours and a 50 miler at 20 mph!

MTB Girl said...

We're closet trainers. . . .I don't want them to know what we "really" do. . . . . .