Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!

Click HERE to find out everything you've ever wanted to know about St Patrick's day.

Since North Carolina is less than a month away, I've decided to start a new "diet". Last night I had tator tots for dinner and this morning I had them for breakfast. We'll see if it makes me faster. Yeah, right. Have you seend the nutritional content for those? Oh it's so bad I don't even want to put a link on here for you.

Yesterday's work out entailed sitting in a chair under 2 blanets watching a movie. While it may not have been what the "training plan" said, it sure felt good. Thank goodness "recovery week" is just around the corner. It's hard to put out serious efforts for 3 weeks in a row! Even Lance Armstrong had to take recovery time!

Happy Friday!

No comments: