Sunday, March 26, 2006

Spring Fever!

Today's sunshine seemed to have everyone feeling a touch of Spring Fever. I saw a number of recreational cyclists out on their bikes today, as I was driving around the countryside (literally) showing houses. While the sunshine felt warm from inside my car, a bit warmer temps outside would have been nice.

Yesterday's ride had SS Amy and I venturing "down south" on the Interurban trail. With winds from the North, it probably would have been smarter for us to go North FIRST, but we had a good time, even on the ride back into the wind. We saw the bike we're going to swipe for Lori again. . . . .probably some 10 year old's bike. Too funny.

Watched the movie Office Space last night. It was kind of funny. I decided there's no way I would make it in an environment like that. I'm thankful to be a Realtor. Even on days like today, when I'd rather be riding. . . . . . . .

2 comments:

Coffee King (CK) said...

Forecast for Asheville, NC later this week is sunny conditions with highs around 67. Now that would be some nice biking weather! 10 days and counting...

John said...

I love the movie OFFICE SPACE. Mountain Biking is a good time as well ;)