Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rainy Wednesday morning

This is just what I need this morning. Some rain.

We took dad's car down to Car Max yesterday. . . . I highly recommend them if you're in a jam. The whole process was quite easy and quick. I understand they scored a pretty good sale from us, but we actually got what I was hoping we would get and now we have one LESS thing to worry about. We just need something to happen on the house now.

The rain this morning will allow me to get caught up on all the paperwork I've got awaiting me. One more relocation listing to finish, a new listing to process and a BPO to do as well (that's kind of like a mini-appraisal). I doubt I'll get that all done this morning. . . .before I go to my "other job", but I should get a good start.

This way when the sun pops out later today, I'll be READY for it. If all goes as planned, I should be able to squeak a road ride in there this afternoon. Maybe I'll even have time to pick some of the delicious strawberries from our "garden" (if you want to call it a garden).

No comments: