Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crap

Well, the new bike won't be ready for it's maiden voyage until the weekend now. The shop will have it done tomorrow, but I won't be able to get it fit until Thursday night or Friday. With my schedule the way it is. . . that means I'll have to wait until Saturday. I'm tempted to just take it and ride it. . . . .but knowing what a back ache I got from the little changes on Anthony's bike, I should proably just have patience.

I've ridden my road bike twice this week. . . .and honestly, I'm sick of it already. I'm just not made for the road. I'm made for the dirt. Can I force myself out on it ONE MORE DAY this week? Uuugh.

These temps are KILLING me. I've had a stomach ache since Sunday, almost passed out on my road ride yesterday and basically I just feel plain miserable. T-Dog feels my pain.

She's going stir crazy not being able to go outside and play sticks, poor girl. It's all intervals here at the Nigh house. Play a little, rest a little. Work a little, rest a little. I hope things get better soon. I'm so tired of feeling crappy.

1 comment:

Mad Trix said...

July 5. More Bling? Keep it positive.
It'll come.